Permenamel Accent liner equivalent

I Have a huge wedding project where I want to sprinkle beads on painted wine glasses. Previously I used Permenamel Accent liner then just sprinkle the beads on and gently tap them. I could put several layers of beads on and they were just dry overnight I didn't need a glue or anything. I have desperately been trying to find accent liners and they're nowhere to be found not even on the Internet. Is there something else I can use? Please let me know. thanks


Comments for Permenamel Accent liner equivalent

Click here to add your own comments

Dec 11, 2016
Accent Liner
by: Cheryl

Hi Deb,
What comes to mind is DecoArt 3D GLOSS ENAMELS™

On their site DecoArt says
"Use these translucent writers to easily add dimension to any craft project. Use for personalizing, outlining and simple dots or swirls."

Because they're made for slick surfaces and because acrylics have strong adhesive properties, these should do the trick.

The color "Crystal" is likely what you'd need.

Hope this helps!

Click here to add your own comments

Join in and write your own page! It's easy to do. How? Simply click here to return to Your Painting Questions Answered.

You Can Paint These Trees and More

Get Your Video Course Now

Introductory Price

Save 55%  plus
Money Back Guarantee

[?]Subscribe To This Site
  • follow us in feedly
  • Add to My Yahoo!